|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
You own an Acer monitor like HA240Y, R240HY, SB220Q and want to integrate it into the world of VESA mounts? No problem! Our VESA adapter makes your Acer monitor VESA-compatible with a 75x75mm compatibility. Whether you opt for a VESA mount, a wall mount or a monitor arm - our adapter allows you to position your Acer monitor flexibly and optimally in your workspace. Discover the versatility of our VESA adapter and design your workspace according to your individual needs.
This Acer monitor VESA adapter is specially designed for Acer monitors and is compatible with the models
- RT240Y bmid
Our Acer VESA adapters for Acer monitors are not only practical, but also sustainable and robust. Made from recycled PLA plastic using the latest 3D printing technology, they meet the highest quality standards. Each adapter is individually tested to ensure maximum durability. Learn more about our product safety standards.
Choose between different color options to perfectly match the adapter to your monitor and workstation.
Benefit from our attractive discounts when ordering multiple adapters, both for private customers and companies.
Our adapter complies with the MIS-D VESA 75x75mm standard, giving you maximum flexibility when positioning your Acer monitor.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following acer products (acer.com):
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your ACER brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern(75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels(not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 Phillips Pan Head Screw (SP1)
4x M4 Locking Nut (SP1)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: YES
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached. Simply pull the monitor upwards with some force.
Mount the adapter to the VESA connector of your monitor arm or directly to the wall. (Figure 1)
Check that all screws are tightened properly and that the VESA adapter is attached correctly. (Figure 2)
Plug the monitor onto the adapter so that it audibly clicks into place. (Figure 3)
Make sure the metal plate is properly engaged in the monitor
. (Figure 4)
Make sure that the VESA adapter comes off when you pull the monitor up. This is because the monitor was designed to remove the original Acer monitor base. (Figure 5)