|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
Do you finally want to attach your AOC 24B1H to a VESA mount? Our VESA adapter is the optimal solution to make your AOC monitor VESA-compatible! Whether you choose a wall mount or a monitor mount, our adapter allows you to securely mount your AOC 24B1H monitor. Experience the versatility of our VESA mount and design your workspace according to your individual needs.
This VESA adapter has been specially developed for AOC monitors and is compatible with the model:
Our VESA adapters are not only practical, but also sustainable and robust. Made from recycled PLA plastic using the latest 3D printing technology, they meet the highest quality standards. Each adapter is individually tested to ensure maximum durability. Learn more about our product safety standards.
Choose between different color options to get the perfect look for your workplace.
Benefit from our attractive discounts when ordering multiple adapters, both for private customers and businesses.
Installation is child's play. The monitor simply needs to be screwed onto the VESA adapter. All necessary screws are included in the scope of delivery. A detailed instruction manual and PDF version are available.
Our adapter complies with the MIS-D VESA standard 75x75mm, which gives you maximum flexibility when positioning your AOC monitor.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following AOC (aoc.com) products:
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your AOC brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels.(not included in the scope of delivery).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 Phillips Head Screw (SP2)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: NO
Lay your AOC monitor flat on a safe and soft surface and remove the stand. (Figure 1)
Now take the 3idee VESA adapter and "lever" it onto the base of your AOC monitor as shown. (Figure 2)
This is how the adapter should now hang on your AOC monitor. (Figure 3)
In the next step, we will screw the adapter to the monitor.
Now you can use the screw you just removed from your AOC stand to connect the VESA adapter to the monitor.
Please check if the adapter is properly connected to the monitor. (Figure 5)
For optical reasons you can fold down the lever of the screw so that it is not visible later. (Figure 6)
For this step we recommend a 2nd person.
Now lift the monitor and hold it to your monitor mount. Fasten the VESA adapter with the 4 included M4x14 screws (screw bag: SP2).
It is best to fasten 2 screws diagonally first, so that the monitor cannot fall down and you can fasten the remaining screws without any effort.
ATTENTION: Pay attention to the right screws!
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 8)