|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
Do you want to align your HP Omen Gaming Monitor 27 or X27 optimally for a breathtaking gaming experience? Our customized VESA adapter enables easy mounting on monitor arms, wall mounts and other VESA-compatible mounts. Dive into the world of VESA mounts and optimize your gaming performance. Increase your workstation efficiency and experience gaming on a new, impressive scale.
Our VESA adapter is perfectly compatible with the following Omen gaming monitors:
- OMEN 27
- OMEN X27
Our VESA adapters are not only practical, but also sustainable and robust. Made from recycled PLA plastic, they meet the highest quality standards. Each adapter is individually tested to ensure maximum load for all compatible HP monitor models. Learn more about our product safety standards.
Choose from 12 different color options to customize your workspace and HP monitor.
We offer attractive discounts for quantities of more than one adapter, both for private customers and businesses. Benefit now!
Our adapter complies with the MIS-D VESA standard 75x75mm, giving you maximum flexibility when positioning your HP monitor.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from hp (hp.com):
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your HP brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 Phillips head screw (SP9)
4x M4 Locknut (SP9)
2x M3x6 Phillips head countersunk screw (SP9)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: NO
Place your screen in a safe, soft place so that your screen does not get damaged.
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached. Simply use the click mechanism on the monitor mount and pull the foot upwards.
Now put your stand down securely and remove the holder, which is attached to the side with 2 small screws.
Simply unscrew these 2 screws. (Figure 1)
Now pull off the shot to the top, we will need this again in the next step. (Figure 2)
Now take the 3idee VESA adapter and put the mount that you just removed from your Omen monitor onto the VESA adapter. (Figure 3)
Now take the included 2 small screws and attach the mount to the 3idee VESA adapter. (Figure 4)
Please do not tighten the screws too much, otherwise the thin mount from HP can crack.
Mount the 3idee VESA adapter to your monitor arm or directly to the wall. (Figure 5)
Once you have completed the last step, please check if all screws are tightened. (Figure 6)
Plug the monitor onto the adapter so that it audibly clicks into place. (Figure 7)
Note: Apply some pressure if necessary !
Please check again if the VESA adapter is properly snapped into your monitor and all screws are properly tightened (Figure 8).