|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
Are you looking for a simple and stable solution to attach your BenQ monitor to a VESA monitor arm or wall mount? Discover our VESA adapter for the BenQ monitor, an uncomplicated and reliable solution for flexibly attaching your screen to a VESA mount. Experience maximum adaptability and stability for your working environment!
This VESA adapter has been specially developed for the following BenQ monitor:
Our VESA adapters not only impress with their easy installation, but also with their exceptional stability. Thanks to a high-quality stainless steel part, the adapter is particularly robust. Find out more about our product safety standards.
Customize your workspace by choosing from our 12 different color options. With our print-on-demand service, the colors are quickly available to add a personal touch to your space.
Benefit from our attractive discounts when ordering multiple adapters, both for private customers and for companies.
Our adapter complies with the VESA MIS-D 75x75mm standard, giving you maximum flexibility when positioning your BenQ monitor.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from BenQ (benq.com) compatible:
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your BENQ brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in the scope of delivery)
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 Phillips head screw (SP2)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: NO
Place your BenQ monitor on a safe, soft surface to avoid damaging it during installation.
Remove the original foot from your BenQ monitor.
Now insert the 3idee VESA adapter as shown. (Figure 1)
Make sure that the mounting screw in the monitor is loosened as shown.
This is how the correctly inserted VESA adapter should look on your monitor.
Now you can screw the mounting screw back in place. (Figure 2)
For this step we recommend a 2nd person.
Now lift the monitor and hold it to your monitor mount. Fasten the VESA adapter with the 4 included M4x14 screws (screw bag: SP2).
It is best to fasten 2 screws diagonally first, so that the monitor cannot fall down and you can fasten the remaining screws without any effort.
ATTENTION: Pay attention to the right screws!
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 4)