|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
Would you like to give your CSL All in One PC the flexibility to mount it using a monitor mount, VESA mount, monitor arm or wall mount? Our VESA adapter makes it possible to make your CSL All in One PC, which does not have VESA holes, VESA-compatible.
This VESA adapter is specially designed for the CSL All in One PC models, including:
- F27B-JLS Pentium
Our VESA adapters for CSL All in One PCs are not only practical, but also sustainable and robust. Made from recycled PLA plastic using the latest 3D printing technology, they meet the highest quality standards. Each adapter is individually tested to ensure maximum load for all compatible CSL models. So you can be sure that you are getting a product that is both environmentally friendly and extremely reliable. Learn more about our product safety standards.
Personalize your workplace with 12 different colour options for your CSL All in One PC.
We offer attractive discounts for quantities of more than one adapter, both for private customers and for companies. Profit now!
Our adapter complies with the MIS-D VESA standard 75x75mm, which gives you maximum flexibility when positioning your CSL All in One PC.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following All-in-One-PC's from CSL (csl-computer.com) compatible:
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your CSL brand All-in-One PC to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts for this.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in the scope of delivery)
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 Phillips head screw (SP2)
2x M4x10 Phillips head screw (SP4)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: YES
To remove the original foot on your All-in-One PC, the small plastic flap must be removed. (Figure 1)
Now finally remove the foot by loosening the two screws with a screwdriver.
Now plug the 3idee VESA adapter onto the mount of your CSL All-in-One PC. (Figure 2)
Now tighten the adapter using the 2 shorter screws provided. (Figure 3)
Please check if you have tightened both screws. (Figure 4)
For this step we recommend a 2nd person.
Now lift the monitor and hold it to your monitor mount. Fasten the VESA adapter with the 4 included M4x14 screws (screw bag: SP2).
It is best to fasten 2 screws diagonally first, so that the monitor cannot fall down and you can fasten the remaining screws without any effort.
ATTENTION: Pay attention to the right screws!
Please make sure that all 4 screws are properly tightened. (Figure 6)