|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
Do you want to mount your DELL monitor, which does not have VESA holes, flexibly and conveniently? Our customized VESA adapter offers the solution to attach your monitor to monitor arms or wall mounts and thus take advantage of VESA compatibility. Discover our high-quality solutions and get your monitor ready for the ideal position
This VESA adapter is designed for a wide range of DELL monitor models, including:
Our VESA adapters for DELL monitors are not only practical, but also sustainable and robust. Made from recycled PLA plastic using the latest 3D printing technology, they meet the highest quality standards. Each adapter is individually tested to ensure maximum load for all compatible DELL monitor models. So you can be sure you're getting a product that is both environmentally friendly and highly reliable. Learn more about our product safety standards.
With a choice of 12 different color options, you can customize your DELL monitor to your liking. Create an inspiring environment that suits your individual taste.
If you order more than one adapter, you benefit from our attractive discounts, which apply to both private customers and companies. You receive financial benefits from the second quantity onwards, so you can enjoy high-quality products at an affordable price. Benefit from our discounts now!
Our adapter complies with the MIS-D VESA standard 75x75mm, giving you maximum flexibility when positioning your DELL monitor.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from DELL (dell.com):
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your DELL brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 screw cross recess (SP2)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: YES
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached.
Now place the monitor with the back facing up on a soft, safe surface and slide the VESA adapter into the screen as shown. (Figure 1)
When you hear a "click" sound, the adapter has successfully snapped into place and is securely connected to the monitor.
Make sure the metal plate on the 3idee VESA adapter is correctly centered when inserting it into the monitor.
Check again if the VESA adapter is firmly connected to the monitor. (Figure 2)
For this step we recommend a 2nd person.
Now lift the monitor and hold it to your monitor mount. Fasten the VESA adapter with the 4 included M4x14 screws (screw bag: SP2).
It is best to fasten 2 screws diagonally first, so that the monitor cannot fall down and you can fasten the remaining screws without any effort.
ATTENTION: Pay attention to the right screws!
When fully assembled, it should now look as shown. (Figure 4)