|4 - 5
|6 - 9
|10 - 39
Optimize the alignment of your Samsung CJ79 34-inch curved monitor by using our VESA adapter(75x75mm) for monitor mounts and wall mounts . Our adapters not only make mounting easier, but also offer a wide range of options to customize your workspace. Discover the variety and flexibility of our Samsung VESA adapters for optimal integration into your working environment.
This VESA adapter is specifically designed for the Samsung 34" curved monitors of the C34J series, including models
- CF79 Series
- CJ79 Series
Our VESA adapters are not only practical, but also sustainable and robust. Made from recycled PLA plastic and reinforced with metal components, they meet the highest quality standards. Each adapter is individually tested to ensure maximum load for all compatible Samsung monitor models. Learn more about our product safety standards.
Choose from 12 different color options to customize your workspace and your Samsung monitor.
Choose from 12 different color options to customize your workstation and Samsung monitor. The adapter is supplied in white as standard to match the white back of the monitor.
Our adapter complies with the MIS-D VESA standard 75x75mm, giving you maximum flexibility when positioning your Samsung monitor. Learn more about the MIS-D VESA standard in our blog post All VESA standards.
Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following Samsung products (samsung.com):
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your SAMSUNG brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 screw with cross recess (SP2)
2x M4x14 screw with cross recess (SP29)
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Horizontal Mounting: YES
Vertical Mounting: NO
Place your SAMSUNG monitor securely on a soft surface.
Now remove the base of your SAMSUNG monitor if it is attached.
Position your 3idee VESA adapter with the arrow and text "UP" so that it is visible to you and with the arrow pointing towards the upper edge of the monitor.
Insert the VESA adapter as far as it will go into the monitor mount.
Take the two supplied M4x14 pan-head screws from the unlabeled screw bag and fasten the adapter once on the right and once on the left. Tighten the screw firmly so that the adapter cannot wobble.
For this step we recommend a 2nd person.
Now lift the monitor and hold it to your monitor mount. Fasten the VESA adapter with the 4 included M4x14 screws (screw bag: SP2).
It is best to fasten 2 screws diagonally first, so that the monitor cannot fall down and you can fasten the remaining screws without any effort.
ATTENTION: Pay attention to the right screws!
Tighten the screws firmly. Done! (Figure 5)